Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Thursday, April 24, 2008

Monogram Contest Update

Hi all! The entry period for the monogram contest is now over. Please keep checking back for your monogram entries, the free monograms and for the contest winner.

Plus, there will soon be lots of new tutorials.

BriannaNichole!

1 comment:

Sara Henton said...

Quick question, what's the chance of you putting feedblitz or feedburner on your site? I just found your site & fell in love. I just don't want to lose/forget your site, KWIM?