Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Thursday, May 1, 2008

Monogram Contest Winner!!!

I just wanted to thank all of you that participated in the monogram contest. I got so many amazing entries that it was super hard to choose. Here are some of the AMAZING things that you have been doing with my tutorials:

Karneisha created some beautiful invitations using my Get This Look Invitation,Photoshop Brushes and the Dumask Design Tutorials.



Gina made some cool Mr. and Mrs. signs and a great monogram using my Mr. and Mrs. and Letter Behind Monogram Photoshop Tutorials.




Shelley created a shabby chic damask invitation using Damask Photoshop tutorial.


Laura made one of my favorite monogram styles with the Letter Behind Monogram Photoshop Tutorials.


Thanks to everyone who sent in designs. You guys all did an amazing job! Too bad there can only be one winner. I think I have to say my favorite design, both for creativity and beauty has to be Karneisha. I loved that she took the a few tutorials and combined them to make some really great invitations.

Thanks,
BriannaNichole!

No comments: