Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm a Big Fat AW

For those of you not in the know, that is attention whore. I just had to toot my own horn because I just got a shout out from Card of The Week for Tutorial Tuesday.

Her blog is pretty cool, go check it out.

BriannaNichole!

3 comments:

Knish said...

Congrats! I expect to see more of these mentions on other sites...

Deanna said...

LOL, love your site... AW, too funny!

Jules said...

found your blog "randomly" i LOVE LOVE LOVE your work!! I really appreciate your tutorials especially the damask designs! Thank you Thank you! I will definitely frequent your blog for updates!! Thanks a million for your work!
~Julie Martin
j martin designs
jmartindesigns.net