Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Friday, February 1, 2008

Power Point Monogram Tutorial

So, I tried to sit down and create a tutorial on how to create monograms in Power Point. I thought it might be helpful for all those girls who do not have a copy of photoshop. Turns out there is already a really great video tutorial on how to do this. I'm not usually a fan of video tutorials, but this one is really easy to follow. Power Point Monogram Tutorial.

Hope you all find it helpful!
BriannaNichole!

No comments: