Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Upcoming Blog Tutorial

Hi, and Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a great week. I wanted to post a little teaser for my next blog entry. The next entry will be all about how to 'Get This Look'. I will post a wedding invitation and everything you need to do to create that look. I will even post my invitation for you to download and to customize with your colors, names, dates etc. I'll even tell you where you can buy the supplies and where you can get them printed.

Here is the look that I am going for.


Stay tuned,
Brianna!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Brianna, That flourishy thing is exactly what I am looking for. I am excited. I am soooooo tired of searching and searching. My head hurts and feels like it's gonna explode from all of the information. :)