Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Sunday, April 13, 2008

Désolé, Spiacente, Traurig...Sorry

I'm so sorry for the lack of tutorials posts!! I have been super busy creating monograms for brides. My next blog entry will be a tutorial on how to create a menu for a Wedding Reception. I will make sure to post the file so you gals can download it as a template. In the future I'll be creating some more 'Get This Look' invitation tutorials, with the file so you can use it as a template, as well as the inserts for the previous Get This Look invitation. I will, also, have a tutorial for those gals that are keeping their last name and want it on their monogram.

I wanted to clear up some Photoshop Elements questions. I don't have the program, but from what I undersaatnd you can create monograms and invitations in this version of Photoshop. The program is about $500.00 less than the full version of Photoshop.

As always, feel free to email me with tutorials you would like to see or Photoshop questions you might have. I may not know the answer, but I might be able to point you in the right direction.

Big Hugs,
BriannaNichole!

No comments: