Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Paid Monograms

Good Morning Brides. You may notice that I removed the information on how to purchase monograms. I have just been so busy with creating monograms for people that I have not had time to create any new tutorials. So, for the time being I will not be taking any orders to create paid monograms. I will be focusing on creating tutorials and the monogram contest.

Also, if you are looking for Photoshop Tutorials on how to edit pictures, check out my personal blog FabBriannaNichole.blogspot.com.

Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Your site is my new favorite find. I love the stuff you create, it is so neat!

Can't wait to start to make my own goodies from your tutorials.

:)