Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Free Monogram Contest Reminder!

I wanted to thank everyone who has already participated in the free monogram contest. All the designs I have received look amazing, you all are doing a great job. I want to remind you that Thursday April 24, 2008 is the cut off for entries. Once I receive all the entries I will pick the winner based on creativity, overall look and difficulty of the design. The winner will receive a set of table number designs custom to your wedding. Everyone who enters will get a free monogram.

Thanks Guys,
BriannaNichole!

No comments: