Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Thursday, April 17, 2008

Monogram Contest...Free Monogram

I would love to see all the monograms/Invitations/Table numbers/Mr. and Mrs. Signs/Reception Menus/Etc. That you created by using one of my tutorials. All entires will win a Free Monogram. My favorite design can win Free Custom Table Numbers/Names for their wedding.

All you have to do is email me your design and allow me to post it on my blog. I will email you back with all the information I need for your free monogram. The winner will be announced next week.

Email Monograms in a .jpg format to WeddingMonograms@gmail.com

Good Luck and Happy Monogram-ing!
BriannaNichole!

No comments: