Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wedding Maps

I just found this really great wedding map site called http://www.weddingmapper.com/. It lets you location where your Ceremony, Reception, RD etc are located on a map. You can show your guests where local hotels and attractions are. Which is really prefect if you have a lot of out-of-town guests or you are having a destination wedding. Its totally free and really cool. I just wish I knew about this when I was planning my wedding!

Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!

No comments: