Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Monday, November 26, 2012

Never Fear Free Monograms are Still Here

Happy Monday Everyone! Hopefully you are all getting back into the swing of things after the Thanksgiving holiday. I think I may have gained about 10 lbs over the last few days.

I have been feverishly working on your free monograms, so more are coming very soon. I have also been planning more tutorials.

The one people ask most about it the follow up to http://weddingmonograms.blogspot.com/2008/02/get-this-look-part-i-invitation.html. In this tutorial I showed how you could create an invitation or gave you the option to download my template and customize it. I even have it sized for use with a 5x7 pocketfold. So I have decided to finally create the follow up tutorial for the other inserts that go with the invitation. This should be coming soon.

In the mean time you can still request free monograms.

How do you get it? Just email me at: weddingmonograms@gmail.com with the following information:
  • Names - Bride & grooms name. Include his last name and tell me if you want it on the monogram.
  • Wedding Date
  • Colors - Pick one to four colors from this site:http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm
  • Wedding type - Casual, contemporary, classic/romantic, symbolic (palm tree, damask, ornate).
  • Anything else you think I might need to know (designs you like, wedding location, where you may use it etc).


Happy Planning,
Brianna!

No comments: