Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Monday, November 19, 2012

Free Wedding Monograms

Ok Guys, who is up for free wedding monograms? I thought it might be a great way to start off the Thanksgiving week by offering free monograms. I will create one monogram for you of my choosing based on the info that you provide me with. Since they are free I will not make any edits unless due to a mistake. Feel free to email me with questions.

How do you get it? Just email me at: weddingmonograms@gmail.com with the following information:
  • Names - Bride & grooms name. Include his last name and tell me if you want it on the monogram.
  • Wedding Date
  • Colors - Pick one to four colors from this site:http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm
  • Wedding type - Casual, contemporary, classic/romantic, symbolic (palm tree, damask, ornate).
  • Anything else you think I might need to know (designs you like, wedding location, where you may use it etc).


No comments: