Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Monograms, Monograms Everywhere Wedding Monograms

Happy Thursday all! I hope everyone is excited for the three day weekend, I know I am. To get some more ideas for monogram tutorials I am reinstating the cheap monogram. This time you will get 1 monogram for $3.00, choose from three personalized styles. You can choose all 3 monogram styles for just $5.00.

How do you get it? Just email me at: weddingmonograms@gmail.com with the following information:
  • Names - Bride & grooms name. Include his last name and tell me if you want it on the monogram.
  • Wedding Date
  • Colors - Pick one to four colors from this site: http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm
  • Wedding type - Casual, contemporary, classic/romantic, symbolic (palm tree, damask, ornate).
  • Anything else you think I might need to know (designs you like, wedding location, where you may use it etc).
Payment? I use paypal. Once I send you choose the monogram you would like I will send you the invoice. Once payment is made I will send you the high resolution files.

Please feel free to email me with questions, comments.
Thanks,
BriannaNichole!

No comments: