Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Monday, May 24, 2010

Thanks and Emails

Afternoon all you DIY brides and wedding helpers. I am still working diligently on lots of new tutorials and helpful hints for the blog. I will post asap. I wanted to address everyone who has emailed me recently.

First off, thanks so much for all the compliments. Everyone of them are much appreciated. I don't always have the time to respond but they still mean the world to me. Secondly, I have been getting so much email that I had an auto responder on my email box. I have since removed it and will be responding to everyone who emails me. Lastly, I will be open to doing paid monograms again. Please feel free to email me for all your monogram inquiries, whether they be tutorial needs, questions or monogram needs. I will do my best to help or to steer you into the right direction.

Thanks again, and as always happy wedding planning,
BriannaNichole!

No comments: