Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Thursday, June 3, 2010

Monogram Sneak Peak

Thought I would share some of the latest monogram designs I have been working on.


















































More monograms and tutorials to come. You can get your own monogram for $3.00. Choose from three totally custom designs. Can't choose, get all three for $5.00.

Happy Wedding Planning,
BriannaNichole

3 comments:

Shanny said...

I lurve everything! Where do you get all your ornamental/damask/etc. brushes? I can never find ones that are any good! LOL!

My Dream Ring said...

AMAZING!! So glad I decided to kep folowing. I have learned so much from you! THANKS!!!

Jeanne said...

Stunning monograms! Absolutely love all of them! Such a fresh look and full of detail.