Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Monday, January 28, 2008

Monograms for a Monday Morning

Like the use of M in my title? Ok, so I am pretty lame when it comes to creating post titles, sue me. Deanna contacted me this weekend for some monogram help. I decided not to charge her since I'm not really making them anymore. I think the monograms came out pretty well. She really had some pretty colors; Tiffany Blue and Chocolate Brown. I always enjoy making monograms more when I like the colors the bride has chosen. I have gotten some funky color combinations and they always seem to make the monogram look bad.

Anyway, here are some of the monograms I created for Deanna.



















Try to play around with different color combinations, you never know what is going to end up looking the best.

Hope some of these monograms gave you inspiration.
BriannaNichole!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

They did turn out beautiful! :) heheh. Thanks again.
Deanna

jingwel said...

Hi there! Thank you so much for this blog of yours!You're an angel!;-) I'm getting married next year and i wanted to have our monogram..i'm not that good with powerpoint but with your tutorial it really helps a lot!;-) I made mine already!:-) Hopefully my husband to be would love it!Thanks again and God bless!:-)