Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Friday, January 25, 2008

Blogging in Style!

Ok, so I am not really sure what that blog post title means, but it sounded good at the time. I decided to create this blog to help other brides with their wedding paper stuff. I used to sell my Monograms, Save-The-Dates, Invitations, Ceremony Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers/Names, Place Cards etc. I just decided that I don't have enough time to devote to really running a business, so I thought I would take all that information and expertize and devote it to helping out other brides. So, here on my blog, you will find the following goodies:
- Monogram Tutorials
- Font Help
- Invitation Vendors
- Paper Goods
- Invitation Creation Tutorials and Tips
- Ideas
- Helpful Web Sites
- Wedding Stationary Tutorials and Tip
- And hopefully much more.

Here is some of the work that I have created for other brides:
















Thanks for checking it out,
BriannaNichole!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Girl,

You are seriously talented!

I emailed you last night, hoping to get some tips or possibly hire you???? lol anyways, You do beautiful work, I am hoping to learn a lot from you.

Deanna

Clair said...

you are fantastic!!