Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Sunday, December 2, 2012

Third Batch of Wedding Monogram Logos

So I have feverishly been working on everyone's free wedding monogram logo. If you have emailed me and you haven't received yours yet, don't worry I haven't forgotten about you. There are plenty monograms to come.

Here is batch three of wedding monograms:

Lam & Fung's Monograms





Katherine & Eduardo






Thes & Ryan






To request your free monogram just email me at:  weddingmonograms@gmail.com with the following information:
  • Names - Bride & grooms name. Include his last name and tell me if you want it on the monogram.
  • Wedding Date
  • Colors - Pick one to four colors from this site:http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm
  • Wedding type - Casual, contemporary, classic/romantic, symbolic (palm tree, damask, ornate).
  • Anything else you think I might need to know (designs you like, wedding location, where you may use it etc).

I will create a few styles for you to choose your monogram from. If you want to go with additional monograms they will be $2.50 each. If you want to purchase several of them you can get a pack deal. Email me for more information.

Happy Planning,
Brianna

No comments: